Happy Earth Day !
SENTRICON® – Protecting Millions of Homes, and the Big One We All Share !
This Saturday April 22 is Earth Day. Earth Day was established in 1970 to create public awareness for the environment and public health. Earth Day is meant to inspire the public to take pride in and better care of the environment. What a great time for you to promote all the environmentally-responsible attributes associated with your pest control business through your use of the Sentricon® Termite Colony Elimination System.
As a Certified Sentricon Specialist you should be proud of your contribution to protect our planet using this “green” product to eliminate termite colonies that damage millions of structures. Attached are just a few of our sales resources that can help you outline this message for consumers.
There are over 60 million “green” consumers out there, representing 30% of the American market. They are not necessarily wealthier, but have proven willing to spend up to a 20% premium on clean, green products over non-sustainable alternatives. Over the coming years, this group of attractive customers is going to grow. And they are all looking for and willing to pay a premium for a product with the characteristics of the Sentricon System!
Below are just a few of the ways the Sentricon System is a sound environmental choice for termite colony elimination:
- Sentricon is limited in the environment and removable
- Recipient of the Presidential Green Chemistry Challenge Award by U.S. EPA.
- First EPA registered product under their Reduced Risk Initiative
- Only grams of active ingredient are needed to control an entire termite colony
- Recruit HD® termite bait has no EPA designated Signal Word
- 65% post-consumer recycled materials are used in our packaging
- Our green plastic stations are made of #2 recyclable plastic
- All Sentricon stations, components, and the Recruit bait matrix are manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Annual service interval for Sentricon Always Active reduces trips and lowers your carbon footprint
- LEED builder points are given to green LEED certified structures treated with Sentricon
- Sentricon has no PPE (personal protective equipment) gear or special clothing requirements
- Over 2.5 billion pounds of dilute liquid termiticide have been displaced by 20+ yrs of Sentricon use
- Sentricon Always Active uses a durable, long-lasting bait matrix anticipated to exceed 4 yrs longevity
- 10 million gallons of water annually saved by Sentricon use which displaces traditional liquid treatments
BE CERTAIN YOU ARE MARKETING YOUR COMPANY and your use of the Sentricon System with these unique and important environmental characteristics. It is a clear and easy way to target this growing segment of consumers while differentiating your company from your competitors. We have many tools and resources to help you convey this message. Some of these resources are attached. Be sure you market and sell these attributes and position your company as provider of a truly innovative and environmentally responsible product for termite control. The Sentricon® Termite Colony Elimination System.
Happy Earth Day !
® Trademarks of Dow AgroSciences