frequently asked questions
Get Answers to Frequently Asked Questions from Modern Exterminating of Columbia, SC
At Modern Exterminating, we want you to get the most out of your pest control service experience. Our team of seasoned exterminators believe strongly in clear, direct communication, which is why we are here to answer your most frequently asked questions. Keep reading for what you need to know, and never hesitate to contact us for a complimentary consultation. With available deals and specials, it’s always a good time to hire our experienced, certified experts at Modern Exterminating of Columbia, SC.
To schedule an appointment or to request more information, just dial (803) 205-2744. We are available for same-day service upon request!
Top Frequently Asked Pest Control Questions
- How do I know if I need extermination? The answer to this question is pretty simple. If you see just a few ants or just one mouse, those few ants or one mouse have a whole bunch of buddies lurking where you can’t see them. If you have even a slightly visible problem then you have a problem. Left untreated, you could have a crisis.
- What are your "environmentally sound alternatives?" We use state-of-the-art, low toxicity chemicals that are much less harmful to people, pets, and their environments than what is currently offered by the majority of the pest control market.
- I have a whole bunch of pests and a lot of them. Do you have a solution? If you have a feeling one treatment isn’t enough to keep your house pest-free, we offer a couple of different options, including comprehensive service bundles.
- How long do I have to leave the premises? Because we use low toxicity chemicals, you can usually stay home during the treatment. Flea, bed bug, and spider treatments require you to leave for 2-4 hours. Roaches, ants, mice, termites, and just about everything else can be taken care of while you’re relaxing on the living room couch.
- What about pets and children? Children need to leave during the treatment and may return 2-3 hours after completion. We ask that during treatments, you either put your pets in a room that is not being treated or remove them from the structure until the materials we have used are dry. Fish tanks need to be covered.
- Do the chemicals you use have a real bad odor? Another great benefit of low toxicity chemicals is virtually odorless pest control. No longer do you need to be reminded that you received extermination by a nasty, lingering odor.
- Do you guarantee your work? We stand behind all of our work. Should any problems arise within a reasonable amount of time after the completion of the job, we will return for no extra charge, completely hassle-free.